Caring for women of all ages
We offer OB/GYN care for every stage of a woman's life, from that first pelvic exam to the "family planning" years to post-menopause
- Contraception counseling.
- Sexually transmitted infection (STI) and counseling.
- Preconception and infertility counseling.
- Pregnancy care, including care for high-risk cases.
- In-office AIUM-accredited ultrasound.
- On-site lab services.
- In-office endometrial ablation to treat excessive menstrual bleeding.
- Menopause management.
- Osteoporosis care.
- Urodynamic testing and treatment, including InTone treatment, for urinary incontinence.
- Minimally invasive surgery, including da Vinci robotic surgery at the region's only Center of Excellence in Minimally Invasive Gynecology.
- Childbirth education classes and programs for expectant mothers and partners.
- Breast milk depot for Mothers' Milk Bank Northeast. Our Malta office accepts milk donations for this nonprofit organization, which provides pasteurized human milk to fragile babies throughout the Northeast. Donors must be approved. For information, go to Milk Bank Northeast.
- Tobacco cessation services through the New York State Smokers' Quitline.
Monday through Friday
8:30 AM – 4:30 PM